Support the Herbert School Experience!
The Herbert School’s Student Experience Fund makes it possible for students to pursue a variety of activities that foster personal and professional development.
Student media organizations, study abroad programs, research projects, academic conferences, professional development, and industry events are all an essential part of our students’ experience at the Herbert School. However, costs associated with many of these activities are often in addition to a student’s tuition.
Gifts to the Student Experience Fund have helped defray expenses associated with:
- Purchasing equipment and supplies for student media productions
- Senior films, research, community service endeavors, and other projects
- Student-led initiatives, such as hosting events and bringing notable guest speakers to campus
- Special training, certification, and skills workshops for students
- Student travel - everything from participating in class field trips and academic conferences to the Herbert School’s signature programs in LA, Rome, Cuba, and NYC to special opportunities such as the Telluride Film Festival Student Symposium and Carnegie-Knight News21 Fellowship
Your gift will help ensure that deserving students, regardless of their financial abilities, can take full advantage of the Herbert School experience.